The violin is one of the most recognizable musical instruments among children and adults. It is indeed a beautiful instrument to look at and to listen to. Scientists have proven that playing the violin brings much benefits besides having the pleasure of enjoying music. Not only does playing the violin help with having good concentration, a positive mind, self- discipline, confidence and good social skills, it sets an exemplary physical posture which is essential in today’s younger generation. You may also feel proud and triumphant over more difficult music pieces and all that sets you apart for being a better person.
Exam Syllabus: ABRSM
Grade: 1 to 8
- Fees rate begin at RM180 for beginner level, monthly.
- Beginner level is for beginner under 18 years old only
- This is a one-to-one course, 30min class weekly.
- There is another option of intensive 60min class.
- Please contact us for more information.
ENROLL ONLINE NOW!
“We will contact you for an appointment.”