Discipline is at the heart of the poised nature classical music exudes. Although classical pieces – even highly expressive ones – are played as they have been written and does not allow room for improvisation, it provides a very solid foundation in music theory, sight reading and guitar playing techniques. While not being a traditional orchestra instrument, the inclusion of a classical guitar in a symphony performance demands high levels of discipline and concentration on the part of its player, seeing it often takes the role of a soloist. Of course, classical music is more than just a technical exercise. MMW is dedicated in developing an appreciation for the work past composers have put in to express their thoughts and feelings in and through these pieces precisely and elegantly, as well as in enabling its students to follow in their footsteps.
Exam Syllabus: ABRSM
Grade: 1 to 8
- Fees rate begin at RM145 for beginner level, monthly.
- Beginner level is for beginner under 18 years old only
- This is a one-to-one course, 30min class weekly.
- There is another option of intensive 60min class.
- Please contact us for more information.
ENROLL ONLINE NOW!
“We will contact you for an appointment.”